Tuesday, June 19, 2012

My Husband has my Hooks!!

We joke in my house that my husband should learn how to crochet because we would be able to spend more time together. I crochet whenever I get the chance and sometimes pass up watching a movie or some other 'together' activity just to crochet! I have so many 'work in progresses' that, when I have the time, I want to finish... or start something completely new!

My husband will probably NEVER learn how to crochet BUT this weekend I got him to 'use' my hooks for about 20 minutes!! I have the light up hooks for crocheting in low light. I brought them out by the fire after having s'mores and decided I was going to try something. Since I love photography as well and my SLR camera allows for long shutter speeds, I've decided to 'draw with light,' a technique that I've read about. This is great for sparklers but my hooks were my substitute!

After doing my first 'drawing' with light, and my husband seeing the results, he said it was his turn! The rest is history!! I finally got him to use my hooks!! Never thought it would be like that though!!
My husband on the left, me on the right!
This is actually my husband running around with my hooks!

Hope you enjoyed!!

1 comment:

  1. cool! Now I want to play with my camera & light up crochet hooks!

    ReplyDelete