Monday, June 4, 2012

What do you want to see?

Hello friends!!!

Summer is just around the corner! And I mean just!! Tomorrow will be my last full day of work until a week or two before school starts up again! I might have one more short day but other than that, my summer will be spent with my children and my hook for most of the day!! I can't wait to start on new projects, finish old projects and get custom orders!!

If there is anything specific you want in the Photo Jewelry Etsy Store, feel free to comment below, email me or leave me a post on Facebook.

I love creating new things! And even if I don't own the pattern you want, contact me and we can work out a reasonable arrangement!!

Please don't forget~ I'm co-writing a crafting, hobby and more blog at KiKi Love Creations... some great new things coming!!! And we hope to bring our readers more involved! Come join us so you don't miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment