Friday, June 1, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to Photo Jewelry: Photography Props!!

PhotoJewelryProps Etsy Store
Photo Jewelry on Facebook

I have a passion for creating crochet photography props! I love seeing a skein of yarn transform into something, whether its a hat, headband, purse or any other item my hook leads me to. And I LOVE to see my items on precious babies! Thought newborn crochet props are my favorite to make, I am expanding to everyday wear as well as many other items.

In the future, whether near or far, I would like to start dying cheesecloth and adding other props to my store. But that isn't an immediate goal. This summer I plan make an item from almost each of my patterns! Right now I own a few hundred and still have only made 30-40 of them, or at least that's what it seems like.

A bit about myself:
I'm a mother of two boys and wife to a wonderful husband! I love spending time with my children and husband but when I need a little 'me' time, I crochet! I also love photography. I took my two favorite hobbies and made it into 'Photo Jewelry!' I work for the local school district so during the school months, I have less time to work on projects but summer lets me do a lot more. No matter the season though, I always welcome custom orders!

And I love making new things!! If you find something you like and its not a pattern I already own, I welcome the challenge!

I also co-write a crafting blog called KiKi Love Creations, please feel free to come check out what we're all about! I promise that if you love any crafts, you'll find something fun at KLC!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment